This week I’m venturing out of my primary market of Cambridgeville, to our neighboring community of Arlington. And I’m so excited to be listing this great home, which I helped my clients buy back in 2012. It was a great place for them to start their family and they love the neighborhood so much that their next home is just a few blocks away. If you come visit, you’ll see why this would be a hard home to leave!
Open houses Sat & Sun, September 30 & October 1, 12 – 1:30 pm.
14 Revere Street, Arlington
Charming move-in ready home with amazing outdoor space in the Brackett School district! This lovely home features beautiful hardwood floors, lots of windows, a flowing layout on the first floor with renovated kitchen and half-bath, living room with fireplace open to a sun room perfect for a study or children’s play area, your choice of a great front entry with two coat closets or a convenient back mudroom for easy access from the driveway and garage. Upstairs are two large bedrooms and a medium-sized third, along with a full bath, linen closet and attic access. And the yard! Beautiful plantings and a new stone retaining wall give the home great curb appeal, and the huge, fenced-in, level backyard is at once a private retreat and the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining. A garage (with opener) and long driveway provide ample parking. Great neighborhood setting near several popular parks / playgrounds, and just a mile to the great restaurants and shops in Arlington Center.Year built/converted: 2009
Living area: 1648 SF +/- per public record
Parking: 1-car garage plus easily three cars in driveway
2017 taxes: $8,399
Listed at $759,000
So much to love about this amazing location!
- Brackett Elementary, Ottoson Middle and Arlington High School are all nearby
- Your choice of several great local parks: Cutter School Park, Menotomy Rocks and Robbins Farm
- Or get your nature fix on the water at Spy Pond or the Mystic Lakes
- “Best of Boston” winner Blue Ribbon BBQ is just down the street for eat in, take out and catering
- Two great grocery options with Whole Foods Market & Trader Joe’s right in the neighborhood
- Plenty of coffee shops for your caffeine fix: Cafe Nero, Barismo, and Kickstand Cafe, just to name a few
- Many nearby highly-acclaimed restaurants including Tryst, Tango, Acitrón, Punjab, Madrona Tree, Fusion Taste
- Movies at the circa-1925 Capitol Theater (with ice cream parlor!) in nearby East Arlington
- Easy access to the Minuteman Commuter path just across Mass Ave on Brattle
- Direct bus service to Alewife and Harvard just down the block