It’s rare to find a condo in a concierge building where you also have the luxury of direct outdoor access… voila!
Open houses Sat & Sun, Feb 25 & 25, 12 – 1:30 pm.
2 Earhart Street, Unit 117
Airy modern one plus-bed luxury duplex with direct outdoor access, private patio and garage parking! This gorgeous loft-style condo features high ceilings, a full wall of windows and a smart layout on two levels. Main floor offers an entry vestibule with large coat/storage closet, open kitchen/dining/living area leading onto a private patio overlooking the park, and a half bath. Upstairs is the light-filled master bedroom with walk-in closet, full bath, and a bonus room perfect for a home office. Amenities include a sleek modern kitchen w/ breakfast bar, in-unit laundry, central air, custom window treatments and built-ins, and of course, the full-sized garage parking space. All this with the ease of living in a concierge building in a great location next to the Lechmere Green Line T (just one stop into Boston) and beautiful North Point Park, with easy access to the Galleria mall and all the shops and restaurants in East Cambridge & Kendall. Walkscore = 90 (“Walker’s Paradise”).
Living area: 948 SF +/- per Master Deed
Parking: 1 full-sized garage parking space
2018 taxes: $1,929 with residential exemption
Listed at $719,000
So much to love about this convenient location!
- Abigail’s Restaurant – eat and enjoy craft cocktails indoors or on the patio
- Cambridgeside Galleria — 120 stores and restaurants under one roof and at your disposal
- Charles River Canoe & Kayak — paddle the Charles for a unique view of Boston, the Zakim Bridge, MIT and more!
- Desfina Restaurant — this family-run taverna is great for casual and amazingly good dining
- Farmer’s Market at Kendall Square — great seasonal option for local produce, baked goods, and artisanal delights
- Fuji at Kendall — upscale sushi and Asian fusion just down the block
- Kendall Square Cinema — THE Cambridge destination for independent and foreign films
- Lone Star Taco Bar — this new addition to the neighborhood is already a local favorite
- Multicultural Arts Center — this local treasure offers a regular program of dance, music and theater
- New Deal Fish Market – come visit Carl at this third-generation family business with the best fresh seafood in Boston
- North Point Park – this great urban park on the banks of the Charles has gardens, a playground, dog-friendly space and a footbridge into Charlestown
- Petsi Pie —famous for great coffee, breakfast treats and of course, pie!
- Twin City Plaza — providing the convenience of a grocery store, pharmacy, Marshall’s and a gym, all in the neighborhood