Three bedrooms, two baths and parking for under $400,000? Yes! And in a well-run, professionally-managed elevator building with low condo fees. If you’re an investor, you will see the value. If you’re someone looking for a comfortable place to live in a convenient location, this might be the one. Come see for yourself at one of our open houses this weekend!
Open houses Sat & Sun, March 24 & 25, 12 – 1:30 pm
500 Salem Street, Unit 208, Medford
Amazing opportunity for an owner or investor — so rare to find a 3-bed, 2-bath condo at this price point! You’ll love this home’s spaciousness and smart layout, and its many perks including in-unit laundry, central air, ample closet space and deeded parking spot. (Additional rental parking available.) Located in a great commuter location with easy access to 93 and less than a mile to the Orange Line and Commuter Rail at Malden Center. Enjoy the convenience of several nearby retail districts — Medford Square, Malden Center and Wellington — as well as The Middlesex Fells Reservation, Wright’s Pond, and great local restaurants such as Dempsy’s Breakfast & Lunch. The new Wegman’s grocery store is a quick ride away, and soon there will be a Target right across the street! Well-run, professionally managed-association with low condo fee, strong reserves and high owner-occupancy.
Living area: 1,263 SF +/- per Master Deed
Parking: 1 deeded parking space
Condo fees: $283
2018 taxes: $3,637
Listed at $388,000
So many great things about this convenient location:
- Dempsy’s Breakfast & Lunch — a local comfort food institution right up the street
- Middlesex Fells Reservation — over 2,000 acres of woodland and trails for biking, hiking and dog walking
- Wright’s Pond — exclusively for Medford residents, a great spot for swimming, picnicking or just relaxing on the beach
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Taproom & Brewery — stop by to sample award-winning, locally-made beers
- Easy access to the many great restaurants and shops in Medford Square, Malden Center, Wellington and Assembly Row
- Several nearby grocery options including two Stop & Shops, a Super 88 and a brand new Wegman’s
- Coming soon to the Medford Plaza across the street: Target!
- Plus easy access to 93 and the Orange Line and Commuter Rail at Malden Center!