This is an interesting condo with a TON of potential for someone looking for a great value and willing to do a little work… I mean, how often do you see 1800 SF of space in Cambridge for $675,000?
If it might be a fit for you, or your clients, please note that there are tenants in place, so showings will be limited to the scheduled open houses — Sat & Sun, April 28 & 29, 1 – 3 pm. Come check it out!
11 Tufts Street, Unit 2, Cambridge
This Cambridgeport condo is a great value with many opportunities! Option 1: buy and keep as is — a great 3-bedroom rental unit (current tenants pay $3,000/month), or make some cosmetic updates for higher rent potential. Option 2: stick with the existing floorplan, pull out your Pinterest boards and design your dream home. Option 3: add an interior staircase to your deeded lower level (permission granted in condo docs), finish off that space and gain an extra 736 SF and quick equity. Building is well-maintained, professionally managed, and pet friendly, with laundry and storage in the basement. Located between the Charles River and Central Square on a one-way side street very close to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, MIT and the Harvard Business School. Super convenient commuting location with easy access to the Red Line, the 47 bus to Longwood, Memorial Drive and the Mass Pike. ***Showings limited to posted open houses — please plan accordingly***
Living area: 1098 SF +/- per Master Deed PLUS 736 deeded space in lower level
Parking: on-street permit
Condo fee: $440 / month
2015 taxes: $4,109 without residential exemption
Listed at $675,000
So much to love in this vibrant neighborhood!
- Andala Coffee House – neighborhood café with coffee, food, and free WiFi!
- Charles River / Magazine Beach – a bit of nature and a public pool just down the street
- Coast Café – tiny soul food joint offering takout, delivery and catering – a hidden treasure!
- Dana Park – a great park and neighborhood meeting spot, just two blocks away
- Green Street Grill – a local fave since the 1930s, serving fun cocktails, craft beer, and amazing food
- H-Mart – brand new mega supermarket/food court that has quickly become a hotspot
- Middle East & ZuZu Restaurant & Night Club – live music playing on multiple stages nightly
- Riverside Boat Club – 140-year old, volunteer run community rowing center
- Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods – two great grocery stores just down the street – super convenient
- Plus all the conveniences of a major square – many pharmacies, banks, 24-hour stores and the T!