Earlier this year I listed the second floor unit at 20 Village and I am now happy to present Unit 1! So fun seeing the gardens come into full bloom — whoever buys this great condo will reap an amazing crop of heirloom tomatoes as their housewarming gift!
20 Village Street, Unit 1, Somerville
Gorgeous and spacious one-bedroom condo in amazing location between Harvard & Union Squares! This first floor unit offers a smart open layout, high ceilings, bamboo floors, a wall of built-ins and plenty of windows throughout. Fully renovated in 2004, the home is move-in ready and features a modern kitchen, in-unit laundry, additional storage in the basement, a great shared backyard and parking (two spaces rotate between the three units). Situated on a residential side-street in uber-convenient Kirkland Village, with a Walkscore of 89 (“Very Walkable”). The Harvard Square T is just a mile away, and the future Union Square Green Line Station will be even closer! Enjoy all the benefits of urban living with tons of great cafés, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues in every direction! Well-managed, 100% owner-occupied and pet-friendly association.
Living area: 668 SF +/- per Master Deed
Parking: two spaces shared between the three units on a rotating basis
Condo fee: $171 / month
2018 taxes: $1,834 with residential exemption
Listed at $520,000
And the neighborhood is amazing! Here are just some of the great local spots…
- Aeronaut Brewery—great beers and events in nearby Union Square
- Artisan’s Asylum—a “community craft studio” offering space and equipment rentals, classes, and events
- The Biscuit—just around the corner, this lovely cafe has great food and patio seating
- Be Yoga—offering Vinyasa yoga for all levels
- Brooklyn Boulders—Somerville’s very own rock climbing gym and multi-functional community space
- Dali —everyone loves this long-standing Cambridge restaurant & tapas bar!
- The Druid—pub featuring celtic music, trivia, sports, great fare and a friendly vibe
- Harvard Books – founded in 1932, a destination for books and author events
- Healthworks – this women’s fitness center has been serving Porter Square residents for 30+ years
- Market Basket—people drive for miles for this grocery store’s fresh produce and super low prices
- Puritan & Company—consistently ranked as one of the best new restaurants locally and nationally
- Seasonal Farmer’s Market in Union—offering fresh fruit, vegetables, breads and live music May – November
- Toad–cozy bar with free live music every night of the week
- Wine & Cheese Cask—serving the community’s wine and gourmet needs for over fifty years!