I listed this great condo back in 2012 and six years later… here I am again! Has been fun being back in the unit with different clients, different decor, and in such a different market. Back in 2012, Union Square was barely on the radar and now, it’s right up their with Davis in terms of the most desirable neighborhoods in the city. And I think you’ll agree that this is one spectacular home!
- Thursday, August 2, 12 – 1 pm AND 5 – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, August 4, 12 – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, August 5, 12 – 1:30 pm
Please contact my team member Holden Lewis with any questions — 617.817.4247
27 Osgood Street, Unit 5, Somerville
Gorgeous penthouse loft in uber-hip Union Square! This airy and bright condo features an open layout, soaring ceilings, oversized windows, hardwood floors and exposed ductwork. Additional perks include central air, loads of closet space, a master bedroom with en suite bath, maple/granite/stainless kitchen with pantry, in-unit laundry, a private balcony and heated garage parking for TWO cars! Current owners have made many thoughtful improvements including remodeling the kitchen and adding smart lighting technology and a Nest thermostat. Located on a residential side street in vibrant Union Square, with its many cafés, restaurants, shops and farmers market, just a mile to the Red Line at Porter and even closer to the future Union Square Green Line Station! Well-managed, pet-friendly association with high owner-occupancy. There’s also bonus guest garage space available by reservation!
Living area: 1,126 SF +/- per public records
Parking: private garage with TWO spaces
Condo fee: $307 / month
2018 taxes: $3,527 with residential exemption
Listed at $779,000
You couldn’t ask for more in a neighborhood!
- Aeronaut Brewery — great craft beers and music events just up the street
- Artisan’s Asylum—a “community craft studio” offering space and equipment rentals, classes, and events
- Bow Market — a new addition to Union Square, the market hosts more than 30 independent food, art, and retail shops
- Be Yoga — offering Vinyasa yoga for all levels
- Brooklyn Boulders — Somerville’s very own rock climbing gym and multi-functional community space
- The Druid — pub featuring celtic music, trivia, sports, great fare and a friendly vibe in nearby Inman Square
- Harvard Books – founded in 1932, a destination for books and author events
- Lincoln Playground — newly renovated park featuring a playground, skate park, basketball courts, water sprays, off-leash dog area, community gardens, toddler area with sandbox and more!
- Market Basket — people drive for miles for this grocery store’s fresh produce and super low prices
- Puritan & Company — consistently ranked as one of the best new restaurants locally and nationally
- Seasonal Farmer’s Market in Union — offering fresh fruit, vegetables, breads and live music May – November
- Toad – cozy bar with free live music every night of the week