This listing is bittersweet because my clients JUST bought the home last winter and it is soooo perfect for them! Alas, a too-good-to-be-true job opportunity in Philly beckons..
22 Prince Street, Cambridge
This charming end-unit townhome offers a private entrance, gorgeous wide-pine floors, exposed brick, high ceilings, and plenty of windows throughout. Other features you’ll love include an eat-in kitchen that opens onto a private back deck –perfect for your morning coffee– two spacious bedrooms on the second floor, and a large loft-like bedroom on the third floor — just add a bathroom for a luxurious and secluded master suite! There is also a great private basement with laundry and ample storage, and a beautifully-landscaped shared yard. And did I say parking?! The 100% owner-occupied, professionally-managed association is financially sound and pet friendly. Located between the Charles River and Central Square on a one-way side street very close to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, MIT and the Harvard Business School. Super convenient commuting location with easy access to the Red Line, the 47 bus to Longwood, Memorial Drive and the Mass Pike.
Living area: 1,473 SF +/- (1,964 per Master Deed includes space in private unfinished basement)
Parking: one off-street assigned
Condo fee: $290/ month
2018 taxes: $3,259 with residential exemption
Listed at $975,000
So much to love in this vibrant neighborhood!
- Andala Coffee House – neighborhood café with coffee, food, and free WiFi!
- Charles River / Magazine Beach – a bit of nature and a public pool just down the street
- Coast Café – tiny soul food joint offering takout, delivery and catering – a hidden treasure!
- Dana Park – a great park and neighborhood meeting spot, just a few blocks away
- Green Street Grill – a local fave since the 1930s, serving fun cocktails, craft beer, and amazing food
- H-Mart – brand new mega supermarket/food court that has quickly become a hotspot
- Middle East & ZuZu Restaurant & Night Club – live music playing on multiple stages nightly
- Riverside Boat Club – 140-year old, volunteer run community rowing center
- Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods – two great grocery stores just down the street – super convenient
- Plus all the conveniences of a major square – many pharmacies, banks, 24-hour stores and the T!