This extraordinary home is going to be so fun to hang out in this weekend — it’s lovely, as you can see (don’t miss the full gallery of pix & 3D tour linked below), and with super efficient heat, amazing insulation and this cozy fireplace, I’ll be toasty warm regardless of what’s going on outside!
Come join me at one of my open houses — Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27, 12 – 1:30 pm!
26 Warwick Street, Unit 2, Somerville
Every amenity you could ask for! Newly built in 2015, this free-standing townhome feels like a single family, with a private entrance, four levels of living area, an exclusive-use driveway that can accommodate up to 2 cars tandem, back deck and garden area. You’ll love the home’s flowing layout, high ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors and many windows — not to mention perks such as central air, two fireplaces, Nest thermostats, front door smart lock, three bedrooms–all with en suite baths–and a finished lower level den with wet bar and wine fridge, and storage galore! Ideally situated on a one-way residential side street close to all the great cafes, pubs and restaurants in Davis, Porter, Ball & Magoun Squares. The Community Path is literally around the corner, two Red Line stations are under a mile away, and two proposed Green Line Stations are even closer! 100% owner-occupied and pet friendly association.
Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
Living area: 2,200 SF (estimated)
Parking: exclusive use driveway accommodates up to 2 cars
Condo fee: $175/ month
2019 taxes: $6,569 with residential exemption
Listed at $1,150,000
Enjoy the best offerings of multiple squares!
- bfresh in Davis & Star Market in Porter – two super convenient grocery store options
- Ball Square Fine Wines – many folks call this the best wine shop in town
- The Burren – this neighborhood institution offers live music and great fare
- The Community Path – hop on from right around the corner and walk, ride or skate all the way out to Lexington!
- Flatbread Pizza & Sacco’s candlepin bowling – a great night out in the square
- Three Little Figs – this coffee and breakfast spot is a neighborhood favorite
- JP Licks – ice cream in the summer; hot-chocolate in the winter – yum!
- Lexington Park, Albion Playground & Trum Field – great options for fresh air, playtime, and meeting your neighbors
- Porter Square Books – featuring a café, author talks and events, and books, books, books!
- Rosebud American Kitchen & Bar – comfort food served up from brunch to late-night in a historic 1941 dining car
- Somerville Library West Branch – a great neighborhood resource with a variety of great programs and events
- Somerville Theater – a historic theater for catching the latest flicks – with $7 matinees!
- True Grounds Coffee House – also serving great sandwiches, salads and baked goods – a true local favorite
- Plus all the conveniences of living between four major squares – many pharmacies, banks, 24-hour stores and the T!