If you like city living, you will LOVE this condo — I’d challenge anyone to find a more vibrant neighborhood anywhere in the Greater Boston area — truly. And if you know Inman, you know this beautiful iconic building — ever wondered what’s inside???
Come visit my open houses to find out! Saturday, February 16 & Sunday, February 17, 12 – 1:30 pm
1267 Cambridge Street, Unit 2, Cambridge
Gorgeous loft-style condo in iconic Inman Square building! This airy and bright second floor unit offers a great open layout, high ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed brick and plenty of large windows — plus central air and in-unit laundry! Live in the middle of it all with great cafés, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues in every direction! Extremely convenient location has a Walkscore of 95 (“Walker’s Paradise”) and Bikescore of 90 (“Biker’s Paradise”). The Red Line’s Central Square station is just .7 miles away, and the future Green Line Union Square station will be right around the corner just .3 miles away. Professionally-managed and pet-friendly association.
Bathrooms: 1 full
Living area: 878 SF +/-
Condo fee: $182/ month
2018 taxes: $1,326 with residential exemption
Listed at $649,000
So many great places to go and things to do in this fantastic neighborhood!
- Amazing local restaurants including: Bisq, Highland Fried, Puritan & Company
- The Druid—local pub featuring celtic music, trivia, sports, great fare and a friendly vibe
- 1369 Coffee House—cozy neighborhood café with great coffee and treats
- The Lilypad — artist-run performance space and music venue featuring avant-garde music and art
- Be Yoga-—in nearby Union Square, offering Vinyasa yoga for all levels
- Brooklyn Boulders—rock climbing gym and multi-functional community space in Union
- Clover Food Lab—hip spot for a quick, healthy, casual meal or snack
- Donnelly Field with a playground and plenty of space for dogs to play
- Kendall Square Cinema—THE Cambridge destination for independent and foreign films
- TWO Whole Foods within a half mile!
- Inman Square Hardware & City Paint—you don’t need to travel far with these uber-convenient shops just down the block
- Seasonal Farmer’s Markets in Union & Central—two easy options with fresh fruit, vegetables, etc., May – November
- Two great breweries right in the hood: Lamplighter & Slumbrew