Want the Somerville lifestyle without the price? This great Magoun Square condo — just over the line in Medford — is for you!
Come check it out at my open houses Saturday, March 16 & Sunday, March 17, 12 – 1:30 pm
28 Kilsyth Road, Medford
This charming Magoun Square duplex offers incredible value, with tons of space, 2-car parking, and the feel of a single family! This great home features a private entrance, beautiful hardwood floors, lots of windows with long views, original woodwork and a smart, flowing layout. On the first level you’ll find a foyer, living room, sun room (currently serving as an amazing office for two!), dining room, spacious kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bath, plus a great covered porch perfect for catching the sunset. The second level is a secluded master suite with bedroom, full bath, and a bonus room that makes a great yoga space or reading nook. There is parking for two cars — one a garage space — and plenty of basement storage. Pet friendly association. Conveniently located just across the Somerville line, with many nearby restaurants, bars and cafes, easy access to 93 and just a half mile from the proposed Lowell Street Green Line station!
Bathrooms: 2 full
Living area: 1895 SF +/-
Condo fee: $190/ month
2019 taxes: $4,888
Listed at $675,000
So much to love in this fun, hip neighborhood!
- Daddy Jones – enjoy cocktails and Greek food in a stylish space while watching 80s TV loops on the wall of TVs
- Olde Magoun’s Saloon – offering craft beers and daily specials including Sunday Roast, Monday Night Football and Tuesday Trivia
- CVS – every neighborhood needs a local drug store!
- Sound Bites – a local institution for nearly two decades for its great brunches and friendly bar
- True Grounds – this little coffee shop has received national recognition – stop in to find out why
- The Community Path – walk, ride or skate into Davis or all the way out to Lexington!
- Lyndell’s Bakery – serving cakes, pastries and bread made from scratch since 1887
- Somerville Theater – Davis Square’s historic theater for catching the latest flicks – with $7 matinees!
- The Armory – this amazing space offers a winter farmers’ market, live music, arts and community events
- Trum Field – one of Somerville’s major recreation centers and site of the Fourth of July Fireworks
- Tufts Park – great space for walking dogs or watching sports
- Winter Hill Brewing Company – serving small batch beer, made in-house