I am so looking forward to spending the next few days hanging out at this light-filled and charming townhouse, watching the puppies play in the park across the street from out the front window :)
25 Perry Street
Airy & bright end-unit townhome with 2-car parking between Union & Inman! This contemporary condo lives like a single, with a private front entry and attached garage, multi-level living, and fenced yard. Main level features an open layout living/dining/kitchen with windows on three sides and a back deck perfect for your morning coffee. Upstairs is a master with en suite bath, a smaller second bed and additional bath. Top floor is a large loft-style room with vaulted ceilings — make it your third bedroom, family room or an amazing office! Ample storage in garage; adjacent laundry room. But the best feature just might be the incredible fenced yard & gardens! Located on a residential side street across from the newly renovated Lincoln park with easy access to the many cafés, restaurants and shops in Union & Inman Squares. The Green Line’s Union Square Station will be under a half mile away, and the Red Line at Harvard is just over a mile. Walk Score = 93 “Walker’s Paradise” and Bike Score = 99 “Biker’s Paradise.”
Living area: 1,363SF +/- per public records (master deed states 1,748 including garage level)
Parking: 1 attached garage space + 1 space in driveway
Condo fee: $150/month + $500/year for snow removal
2019 Taxes: $4,689 with residential exemption
Listed at $839,000
So many great places in this amazing neighborhood!
- Lincoln Park – the largest park in Somerville is newly renovated with something for everyone, including ball fields, community gardens, skateboard park, playground and dog park!
- Juliet – unique local restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch
- Bow Market – wine bar, brewery, maker shops, comedy club — what doesn’t it have?
- The Biscuit – a friendly neighborhood coffee shop with a great selection of house made baked goods
- Aeronaut Brewery & Brooklyn Boulders – great beers and rock climbing in nearby Union Square
- Washington Str Arts Center – home to 20 artists, with exhibitions, a dark room and events
- The Thirsty Scholar Pub – Popular tap room with weekly trivia and Irish breakfast on the weekend
- Union Square Donuts – fresh made donuts in a variety of flavors. Try to pick just one!
- Union Square Farmer’s Market – seasonal Saturday market attracting many area farmers and food vendors
- Two great grocery options — Whole Foods & Market Basket — right in the neighborhood!