114 Pleasant Street, Unit 403
This rear-facing top floor corner unit gets great natural light and has partial Boston skyline views – it’s truly one of the nicest homes you will find at this price point. The flowing layout offers a spacious foyer, two good-sized bedrooms including an en suite master, a large living room and eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters and newer stainless appliances. Wood and ceramic tile floors, lots of windows, ample closet space with additional basement storage and one off-street parking space round out the package. PLUS… this condo offers the rare combination of two full baths and in-unit laundry (common laundry also available in the building).
Convenient and desirable Arlington Center location near Spy Pond, the Library and Menotomy Rocks Park, with easy access to the bike path, Alewife Station, Route 2 and several bus routes. Professionally-managed association with high owner-occupancy. Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed in this building.
Bathrooms: 2 full
Living area: 1,056 SF +/-
Condo fee: $449 / month
Parking: one surface parking space
Annual taxes: $5,179
Listed at $525,000
So many great things about this central Arlington location:
- Kickstand Café – your new favorite breakfast place, right up the street on the bike path
- Robbins Library – a great neighborhood resource convenient to home!
- Minuteman Trail – access to this biking / walking trail is right down the block
- Tryst – this popular bistro and bar is a great spot for dinner
- Spy Pond & Mystic Lakes – two great options for boating and enjoying a little nature
- Capitol Theater – this great little 1925 movie theater (with ice cream parlor!) is a local institution
- Quebrada Baking Company – breakfast treats, specialty coffees and gorgeous desserts abound…
- Blue Ribbon BBQ – this “Best of Boston” winner is a local fave offering eat in, take out and catering
- Chilly Cow – serving locally made ice cream and other frozen desserts – yum!
- Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods – two great grocery stores conveniently nearby
- Just 1.6 miles on the Minuteman Path to the Alewife Red Line Station—one stop from Davis Square, three stops to Harvard, and a quick trip into Boston. Or take the 67 bus leaving from right across the street!