Spectacular Avon Hill luxury condominium on beautiful Lancaster St. This unit, located in a magnificent Queen Anne Victorian mansion, features an impressive and spacious front porch, stained glass windows, round arches, decorative brackets, and fish-scale shingles. Ideally sited on a quiet tree-lined street, this property is conveniently located near the many wonderful restaurants and shops along Mass Ave. This gracious home was built in 1885 and extensively renovated in 1980. It has high ceilings, oversized windows, hardwood floors, grand archways and an eat-in chef’s kitchen with commercial-grade Viking 4 burner gas stove plus grill and griddle and a commercial-grade hood vent. The layout is well thought out with 7 large rooms, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on 2 levels. The front porch and front garden are exclusive use to this unit. Additional storage in the basement and one car garage parking complete this offering. A rare jewel.
- Style: Duplex
- HOA Fee: 800
- Property Type: Condominium/Co-Op
- Status: Active
- Zone Description: RES
- property_subtype: Condo
- taxes: 6992.00
- tax_assessed_value: 1521500.00
- water_source: City/Town Water
- Appliances: Range, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer
- Condo Name: Nine Lancaster Street Condominiums
- Cooling: Central Air
- Exclusions: Towel Holders In 1st Floor Guest Bath And Towel Holder In 2nd Floor Hall Bath.
- Flooring: Wood, Tile, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Garage: Detached
- Heating: Forced Air
- Master Bath: Yes
- Pet Allowed: Yes W/ Restrictions
- Price per Sqft: 753.01
- Unit Level: Yes
Updated: 20th September, 2019 10:08 PM.