Exceptional Philadelphia style 2 family in highly desirable West Somerville neighborhood! This oversized property is located blocks from Tufts Univ., Teele & Davis Sqs. & less than a mile to Alewife T. Easy access to public transportation, bike paths, shops, restaurants & all major routes. Investors and owner occupants take notice: both units are multi-level & have separate entrances to the basement for expansion potential. Unit 1 has been well cared for to preserve original trim work, built-ins & beautiful hardwood floors. Unit 1 has 3 levels and includes LR, DR, 3 generously sized BRs & large updated eat-in kitchen with w/d hookups & access to sunny back deck overlooking the fantastic yard! Unit 2 (Owner's unit) has had many updates and renos done throughout. LR, DR with gleaming hardwood floors & large updated eat-in kitchen with w/d hookups on one level & 3 great sized BRs on top level. Enjoy your private front porch overlooking the quiet tree-lined street.
- Lot Size: 0.1
- Elementary School: West Somerville
- High School: Somerville High
- Junior High School: West Somerville
- Property Type: Multi-family
- Status: Pending
- Zone Description: RB
- property_subtype: 2 Family
- parking_features: Off-Street, On Street Permit, Paved Driveway
- taxes: 9318.00
- tax_assessed_value: 866000.00
- water_source: City/Town Water
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Exclusions: Washer/Dryer In Unit 2. Refrigerator In Unit 2 Is Negotiable.
- Foundation: Fieldstone
- Flooring: Wood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet, Varies Per Unit, Hardwood
- Lot Desc: Paved Drive, Fenced/Enclosed, Level
- Rooms: 12
- Price per Sqft: 376.42
- Roof Materials: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
Updated: 22nd August, 2019 9:16 AM.